Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Testimony of Nazeela Beevi - Part 10

When they brought me home this was the scene I saw. Both sides of my home were decorated with grand tents. They brought me inside my home, purified me, burnt down my dress which I was wearing, put on my new dress and adorned me as the bride. Then they brought me in front of them and my father said, "daughter, you had been among Kafeers(infidel) all these days, you did as they did and called the name of their God but now Baapa (father) has forgiven everything. Though Baapa has forgiven all those things yet you have to do one more thing then only Allah would forgive you.


You have to recant Jesus and admit that Jesus is not God. Then you have to say the faith verse (Shahadat-Kalaam) of Muslims that Allah is the only God and rinse your mouth with water, purify your mouth and accept Allah as your only God and you have to turn to Muslim faith again.


When above things are done then only marriage ceremony can be performed. If I had to say the faith verse which my father spoke then I had to renounce Jesus. So I told my father, "Baapa, I cannot renounce Jesus". Why? My father asked. I answered because Jesus is God. He is alive. Then he said,"daughter, Christians say these baseless things, there is no such Jesus, don't believe in their words.." and he started to say Quran Surahs.


I said, "It was not told to me by Christians, Baapa, but when I was praying in my room, Jesus came down in my room and He Himself talked to me. When I said like that, my father said, "it never can happen but Eblis has created hallucination and made you think like this. He also said that these type of things does not happen.


I asked my father to explain who this Eblis is and how he looks like? Then he said, I have not seen him but I can say for sure that he has black figure and fierce in his countenance. He is ferocious and full of darkness." I said, "who spoke to me is not what you have explained to me but He is glorious and very beautiful man." My father was unable to say anything. But still he said, no daughter, Jesus is not God. You should not call Jesus. I said, "though I die, still I cannot stop calling Jesus and by renouncing Jesus I cannot live in this world.


When I said like this, my father again asked, "Do you firmly believe that Jesus is God?" I said, "Yes". Is Jesus God? Yes... again and again he asked and finally he got angry. When again and again he asked, Is Jesus God?, and when everytime I answered Jesus is God, Jesus is God, he asked last time and before my answer comes out of my mouth he slapped on my mouth so that I could not reply. I felt dizzy. He said, now tell me, Is Jesus God? Even then I said, Jesus is God. Because of pain due to slap I cried and said, "Jesus is God."


I could not deny Jesus because the truth that Jesus is God was filled in my blood vessels and it was flowing through and in my body. How could have I spoken that Jesus is not God?


He slapped on my face again and again. Teeth fell on the ground. When I saw the blood in fear I cried out, Jesus! When I cried out Jesus, my father got angry. He pulled the iron rod with which the petromax (paraffin lamp) was hanging above. He threw the petromax and removed iron rod and started to beat on my head with it. My head was broken here and there. Till this date I have deep scars of those beatings. In my left side eye I received 3-4 beatings and I felt as if my eye had came out. I lost my eye sight. Eight years I had no eye sight in my left eye.
When I tried to prevent beatings on my face and head with my hand, my fingers received beating and all the bones of fingers were broken and my fingers twisted. My hand was twisted when I received beating in my wrist joint. As I ran outside, my father threw a big knife and it hit my right leg and broke my leg bone. My hand, fingers of both hands and right leg were broken.


I lived like that for two years. But the same Jesus who healed blind, lame and lepers gave life to my broken limbs and I could experience His healing power in my life two years after this incident. The reason was that if I had to declare among my people that Jesus is God, these miracles should take place. To these miracles to take place my fingers should have broken. My hand was twisted so that these miracle should take place. Because it is a witness for them. Because my father saw me walking as a lame person and saw my bone was broken. If my family had to come to know Jesus, I had to shed my blood there.


All the blood of my body was shed there. I felt as if I will die. My father said, according to Quran if a person left Islam and did not come back, he/she should be killed, that I am going to do it today. He held my neck but Muslim priests prevented him and said, you should not do anything because you alone is not but we also have to go to prison. At present we cannot do according to the Quran. In India we are not allowed to do according to our scripture, so please do not do anything. When they were speaking like this, I laughed in my heart thinking that they keep aside scripture to follow the law of the country.


When I was in the church for ten days, I studied in John chapter 16 that, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service. When my father was trying to kill me I said, Lord, my father is offering service to his god but I give my spirit for you completely. For your name's sake I dedicate my life for you. My father did according to the words of Muslim priest and he dragged me and threw me outside of my home. It was evening. He said, go wherever you want, you should not be seen in front of my eyes. We do not want to see even your shadow. Go and die wherever you want. If anything happens to you we have nothing to do with it. Because Allah has rejected you, I am also rejecting you. Thus saying my father went back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Followers