Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Testimony of Nazeela Beevi - Part 15

So I came back home with the certificate in my hand.
When I came to the Attorney with that certificate, he said, "I now realize that the Jesus about whom you speak is a miracle worker. Tomorrow in the court, first there will be an argument. This is the
proof of that." When I was getting ready to go to court next morning I had a slight burden in my heart because if the name of the teacher is revealed, my family members would kill her or persecute her. I said like this, "Lord, give me the wisdom that when the attorney appointed by my father cross-examines me, I should not inadvertently reveal the identity of the teacher, who helped me to obtain the certificate. While saying this I was reading my Bible from Luke 12:11-12 where it says, "Now when they bring you to the synagogues and magistrates and authorities, do not worry about how or what you should answer, or what you should say. For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say."

When I was reading those verses, I felt the mighty power of the Holy Spirit hovering over me. Even when I was in court, when my name was called and when I stood in the witness stand, I was experiencing the presence of the Holy Spirit.

The judge heard the argument about me and saw the certificate. All those who were present there looked at me intently. The Judge asked me to explain the meaning of what I said in detail. I said, "In the beginning, God created heaven and earth. Earth was formless and void. God built the earth and formed the Garden of Eden in it. With His own hands, He created Adam and Eve. Every day in the evening He dwelt with them. But they ate the fruit of the forbidden tree. By disobeying they broke the law of God. The glory of God left them. God cursed them. God desired to bring them back. But Adam and Eve's children were already in sin and because there was not a single righteous person from generation after generation, my God Himself came down in the form of a man and died for the human beings. Unless one believes in Him, he/she cannot enter into heaven, It was on this day in the court that I started my Gospel preaching. Looking at the faces of those who did not know Jesus, I declared, "Jesus is the living God and if you do not accept Him, you cannot enter into heaven. God gave me that authority to speak about Him there. Because Holy Spirit Himself said when I was going out of my home that He will teach what I have to speak.

Holy Spirit desires to send this wisdom and this authority to the servants of God. If we want the word of God preached by the apostles to work as it did in the first century with signs and wonders, to happen
now at this present age, we have to attain the strong and mighty anointing of the fire of the Holy Spirit.

Then the judge said, "India is a democratic country. You are twenty years old and any person who lives in India has the freedom to believe in any religion and because of that this court authorizes you to live as a Christian."

My God came down to give me the authority to serve Jesus through the authority of this world which is under the administration of the wicked satan. My God's righteous judgment had not ceased. At the time when I lived in hiding, by chance when a Muslim brother or sister happened to see me outside, I had the experience of them turning against me, throwing stones at me, catching me by the hair twisting it and pulling, spitting on my face, tearing my cloth, beating me and driving me away. These members of the mosque were waiting to catch me. But my God brought an end to those things there in the court.
The court asked me whether I would like to go with my parents. I said that I would like to. The court said that I am free to go with them and further said that then there is no problem as the case was filed by them to have you with them. Now you are free to go with them. Then he called my father and told him, "Do not make any quarrel or create any problem as your daughter is ready to go with you. So you can take her with you. My father got violent, very angry and shouted, "I do not want her, Let that haraam child go wherever she wants. I did not give birth to a Christian but to a Muslim. If she comes as a Muslim and if the court released her like that I could accept her. The court said, "She is your
daughter, you have to take her with you. She wants to come with you." But my father refused and created a great commotion there. Then he called my mother and said, "Is she not your daughter? She is ready to come with you. At least you agree to take her, let the case be finalized here." Then my mother said, "What I have to say is the same reply as her father. I gave birth to a Muslim and not to a Christian. So I do not want her."

That day my God taught me the lesson or made me think that those who birthed me can forget me and yet my creator cannot forget me. In accordance with circumstance, those who give birth will forget, those who have been loving us, those who have been helpful, those who have been organizing, those who have given the word that they will be always with us, all of them would change their position. But God who created us, who built us molded and fashioned us cannot change because our spirit (inner soul) is more valuable than the whole world. That is God's own. God wants that to go to Him for which He is molding us. Realizing this fact we have to open our hearts to Him so that He can prepare us.

Then the court said to my father, "if you are not ready to take her that's OK, but you have to write here and sign. You have to write like this, that you are declaring that she is not your daughter, that because she became a Christian you are not opposing it, that from today, you or your people will not harm her for this reason. Write it down, sign it and leave this place without saying a word. Thus my God turned my mourning into dancing just as He did for Esther and the Israelites in the Book of Esther. Thus my Lord gave me freedom.

If on that day judgment had gone in the favor of my father, it would have been a complete disaster. My father had come with great plans. He had taken a hotel room at Tambanoor and decorated it in a grand way to arrange for my wedding ceremony there. His plan was to get my marriage ceremony completed in a hurry, without insisting on the condition of denying Jesus this time, and then to take me to the house of the person who was supposed to marry me, keep me locked up there, torture me painfully almost to the point of death, and thus persuade me to give up Jesus and go back to Islam. They came with this planning. But let me tell you, that against the children of God, who have been called by God for Gospel work or whom God has sealed for His work, no matter who may plot evil, no matter whoever may try to implement his wicked and cunning project, my God will not allow it to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Followers