Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Testimony of Nazeela Beevi - Part 9

When I reached the place called 'chinnakada' the place was exactly the same as the Lord showed me in my dream. When I was walking down on the concrete road, I saw a banner titled "40 days of fasting prayer and revival meetings." I thank God that God took me to the place where God's presence comes down and dwells in that place. I went there and stood under the banner thinking that someone would come and invite me in that meeting.

But a group of people were praising God saying Hallelujah. This fasting meeting was in a temporarily made shed with coconut branches. Some people were standing, some were falling down, some were sitting, some were speaking something and were running, some were jumping, some were speaking in different languages and the sound of Jesus, Jesus was heard among them.

When I saw it, I felt awefull. I thought Oh, What happened to these people, but they are calling the name of Jesus? I thought, what is happening among them and started to look carefully. Because they were running and jumping here and there I looked on the floor thinking if there were any critters at the floor. But when I looked more carefully, I saw the same light which came down in my prayer room and it was shining around and among them like a rotating torch light.

In one jump I entered inside that meeting place because I felt that the God who brought me here is in it, His presence is among them. As I said earliar that this presense of God is among them those who gather in the name of Jesus and those who praise God. With our natural eyes we can see many things but let me tell you when our spiritual eyes are opened we can experience God's presence. When I was running and entering inside the room, I felt as if electric current has passed from my feet. I thought that there may be electric wiring under the floor or my feet might have touched some kind of live wire hidden under the carpet. But current passed from my feet and a power ran upwords in my feet. I lost
my power to stand and I was thrown few times and fell near the pulpit. As I laid there some unknown language which I could not control myself started to flow out of my mouth with power.

Seeing this everyone stood up because I was wearing black Muslim dress. The servant of God of that congregation also stood up and said everyone to praise God. He said that when he was praying at night, he saw a vision that a Muslim girl who was wearing black Muslim dress came among them and was praising God.

When I prayed to God that, "if you can remove this imprisonment, I can go" this is what happened. My Lord, after showing me in my dream the place where I had to go, went straight to this man of God's prayer room (to inform him that I was coming). Because nobody, no human help was
there who could have took me to this place and introduced me saying that this is Nazeela Beevi and how she knew God, nobody was there so He (Jesus) went before me. I had only Jesus to lean on Him who created the universe. I knew through this experience that if that God has called me He is faithful to lead me till the end.

Then the man of God said because God has sent you here we are recieving you. After this whatever trouble comes it's not a big deal for us because our Lord who sent you here will take care of them. I stayed ten days there. Ten days I fasted and prayed. I heard the messages of Bible and I took the class for water baptism. After ten days the fast would be over and that day many others were also taking baptism so they thought to give me baptism too. When prophets use to come they were declaring
the great works of God which will take place through me. They said that the horrible and very hard battle is ahead of me. The problems which are unbearable to handle are going to come. The incidence are ahead of you that could destroy you totally and could break you down. But as long as you are filled with the Holy Spirit and if you stay fully anointed this anointing will go with you and help you to face those troubles. When they said this I told, "Jesus your anointing is enough for me and if I have to die for your name's sake I am even willing to die for you." Whatever I prayed God was listning to those prayers and God was looking what was in my heart.

On tenth day when I was taking baptism a group of people came from my home and they forcefully took me. Because when my dad knew that I did not reach my uncle's house he planned many things through witchcraft and he could know that I came here. When my dad went to bus station and
enquired about me the conductor of the bus said if she was wearing a black Muslim dress then she boarded the particular bus and got down in this place. When my dad came here he could see the worship was going on. My dad figured out that most probably I came here because when he asked
the Muslim Priests and they said that, there is a center of attraction ring (magnatic power which is enveloping her) and she went there. When my father came he could see the various signs regarding the Attraction ring center which he heard from those Imams. So he came searching for me but did not come inside and call me but returned back and prepared witchcraft related things.

He invited all the Muslim Priests and he invited all the Imams of the Mosque where my father worked as priest. He invited all the Muslims. So around two thousand people were gathered there and he invited the Priest (Imam) who was supposed to marry me. Then after all these preparations were done he sent people to kidnap me. They came when I was standing in the baptism tank and was about to take the baptism. They forcefully took me and forced me into a car and they brought me to my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Followers