Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Testimony of Nazeela Beevi - Part 13

When I was crying thinking about all those things, Holy Spirit told me, "In the same way as I had worked mending and strengthening your body of broken bones, I will be working in the hearts of the authorities turning their heart in your favor."


I would like to explain for hours together how the Holy Spirit came down giving life to my broken bones and limbs. I fasted twice first for ten days and the 2nd time for twenty-one days. It was on those occasions that I experienced the presence of God. The first time I fasted and prayed sitting in a Church for ten days. At that time my fingers were bent up and my hand was twisted. Two years passed In this way, for taking food somebody had to place a spoon between my bent up fingers with which I would put food into my mouth some of it will go in and come out, for dressing somebody had to help me, for walking somebody had to support me or I had to use a cane or otherwise I would fix my left leg firmly and with both my hands I would lift my right leg and move it further and thus I would crawl dragging myself. This happened to me as my bones were broken because of taking the name of Jesus.


But while I was in that fasting prayer of ten days, a servant of God came there. He said, "Let us praise God working the instrument of ten strings using all our ten fingers. Let us clap our hands and worship Him." Everybody started worshipping God. But my hands were not strong enough. I started crying and said, "Lord, I am not able to worship you as these people are doing. It was for you that my bones were broken. When I was crying like this, I felt that my whole body was shaking as if somebody was shaking me up. I opened my eyes and I felt that this shaking was spreading through my bones. Then I observed that the shaking spread through the bones entered the fingers which had remained immovable and bent up for two years. Now the fingers started shaking and those bent up fingers began opening up.


Everybody had stopped worshipping, stopped clapping their hands and yet I continued worshipping and speaking in tongues. When the pastors observed me, they saw that my fingers have opened up and saw that I was clapping with my hands. They were all wonderstruck. All of them came running and examined me. They asked me to walk, but I was still lame. They asked me, "Has not your legs been healed? I said, "I prayed for my hands only. I forgot about my legs."


Next month I fasted for twenty-one days. At that time a great faith-filled my soul and I believed, "Today I will get healing in my leg. Last month God performed a miracle and in that miracle, I believed." Everybody was standing and they were dancing just like David who danced before the ark of the Lord. I was standing leaning on the wall. When I was standing I said in my heart, "Jesus, when Peter and John were walking towards the temple called beautiful, a man lame from his birth asked for alms from them and when he looked expecting to receive something from them, Peter said, "Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk." By saying this he took him by the right hand and lifted him up. And immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. So he, leaping up, stood and walked and entered the temple with them--walking, leaping, and praising God." I am telling this from Acts 3rd chapter.


I was saying this portion of the Bible while standing leaning on the wall. After saying that I said, "the same power which worked in the name of Jesus at that time should flow through my leg" and I lifted my leg. I only knew that I lifted my leg, but I felt as if I was thrown away. I started to run and walk. At that time, the experience I had was as if one bone of the leg was lifting up and one bone came down and both joined together. Even today I have the mark of the scars in my leg from the knife thrown at me, but my Lord gave me the grace to walk freely without laming.


And God promised to work in the hearts of authorities in the same way as He worked in my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Followers