Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Testimony of Nazeela Beevi - Part 19

I believed that when I spread my paper and cloth on the footpath and laid down to sleep, God was also there with me. I thank God for the love of my Lord.
I was staying among the wandering people. But they created some problems for me and so I had to run away from there. I went to a forest near by and stayed there for six months. During that time my relatives were searching for me, who while passing by me, they saw me but could not recognize me. Then only I realized the great significance of the foreknowledge of God in counseling me to dress and to act like a mad woman. For six months at day time I would wander in the streets begging for food and in the night in order to avoid unruly elements in society, I would go to an extensive jungle in Aruvikkara near Aruvikkara dam near about the water works in Trivandrum District where nobody goes. I would go there and sleep at nights.


God told me that "even if any deadly poisonous animal or insect bites you your life will not be in danger." Poisonous creatures like scorpions and other insects did bite me but nothing happened except the pain it gave me. The sun at day time nor the moon at night could harm me."


Six months passed like that. One night I heard a hissing noise in front of me. Something was shining brightly. It was winding, circling and coiling in front of me and was ready to strike me. I understood that it was a serpent. As it was raining, I had entered a cave-like space formed by entwining twigs. It was then that this incident happened. Suddenly a thought came through my mind that Jesus had authorized His disciples to trample on serpents, scorpions and on all the strength of the enemy.


Disciples are those who love Jesus. When we deeply love the Lord, this authority will come down in our lives also. When I said like this, the serpent went away.

In that night God told me, "This night your wilderness journey will end." In the morning I walked out from there. While walking I heard the sound of somebody singing with the beating of a drum. I felt that somewhere a prayer meeting was being conducted. I moved in that direction. I saw a saintly servant of God conducting a prayer meeting from the veranda of his house. When I was approaching his house he was looking intently at me and when I reached there he said, "You are not mad. You are in sound mind. There is some secret behind you. Is it not because of this that you are like this?"


When I was not replying, not saying a word, he said, "daughter, yesterday night when I was praying I saw in a vision a face like yours being caught up in a serpents cave. I prayed for you." I started crying thinking about the love of God for me. Because, when everybody had forgotten me; those who had previously given me shelter, those who had assured me saying that whatever may happen (even if a whole lot of Muslims would come to attack to catch me), they will not let me go, those who had promised that they will give me protection so that I could be a blessing to so many, those who loved me, those who had been with me, my own mother who had given birth to me, my own family members, when all had forgotten me, when they had been thinking that I am dead and gone, with no trace of where or when I had died, thinking that my name is entirely erased, my God was always seeing me, He was with me, He was interfering with those whom He had to intervene. He had been revealing to those to whom He had to reveal about me.


This man of God called his daughters and wife and said, "you should take care of this girl just as you serve the Lord. Otherwise one day the Lord will tell you, "I came naked before you and you did not give me to wear, I came hungry and you did not feed me. You should not give Him the chance to say these words." Thus they took care of me. I stayed with them for many days. When they went to a foreign land, they left me in an orphanage. When I was in that orphanage, God told me, "I am about to give you rest defeating all your enemies as I did to David. Your father had rejected you, troubled you and discarded you. I am going to provide you a father entirely for you."


I got admission for the three-year course in I.P.C's Bible College known as Perurkkada Bible Center run by Mr.K.C Thomas. But my problem was that every day I had to go and come back and there was no one to help me. It was at that time that my would-be father (about whom God told me) came in search of me. His age was sixty years at that time. He had given his whole life for Jesus on the basis of what God showed him in a vision. He loved to be a father to the orphans and to the poor. He is a millionaire but he kept aside all his money for the poor people. He becomes like one of them. To all appearance, he looked like a beggar. His way of dressing was like that. He is my father even today.


One day he came to the Bible College to meet me. He said to me, "God spoke to me and asked me to accept you as my daughter." From that day he took me to the market and purchased for me the necessary clothes for me. He started educating me. He remitted all the fees for my study in college. He bore all my expenses whatever was necessary, whatever was desired by me. As a loving father would provide for his daughter he gave me everything and fulfilled all my wishes. After my graduation from Bible college and when I came home he brought many orphan children and for those children I became a mother. I loved them and did every thing for them, setup every thing necessary for them. Those children, those elderly widowed women, orphan girls, and women called me mother.


God blessed me with this experience. God gave me that blessing that I could help number of orphans and poor people. Many widows and orphan women who were advanced in age older than me called me "Mother". Lord accepted me in this experience. Lord gave me grace to help many orphans and poor people and to support them. Lord gave me grace to help those who came through the same situations as I had gone through.


One day when I took an orphan girl to the Medical College hospital, I saw a person who had come from my village for treatment. When she saw me, she came running to me and told, "Are you not so and so? Why don't you go to your home? So many big problems are taking place in your home.

Many big issues had happened there." When I was asking what happened, at that time the doctor called her and she went inside and after that, I never saw her again.


I came back home and when I was praying in my room, Holy Spirit told me, "I took Elijah and placed him on the top of Carmel Mountain and revealed to the Israelites that I am the living God. In the same way in your village among your people, I desire to reveal myself that I am the living God. Get ready to go there."

And I was very much scared thinking about going back home. I asked God, "How is it, Lord? It is not possible for me."… But Lord said, "you must go." In the morning missionary came and said, "I have come here to tell you that, if God has spoken to you something yesterday night, you must obey."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Followers