Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Testimony of Nazeela Beevi - Part 6

As soon as my father returned, he started preparing everything for my marriage and within two days he invited all those people. And for this special ceremony to purify me, I was made to sit there before them. Water was kept there in a pot. Those priests will sit at one level and one place and from the same level and same place, they will be reciting Quran surahs in one rhythm and will blow over and into that water. After the power has fully entered in that water, they would be pouring the water over my head. Holding my head, Quran verses would be recited over my head and that would purify me. Then the powers ruling over me would leave me and I will become my old self. This was their purpose and aim. I have seen that this method had worked and had happened exactly as intended with so many girls. I have seen and experienced a difference in those girls.


At that moment a fear came into my heart, "Jesus, their intention is to make me like old one. If I had to become like that, I have to forget you. If I have to forget you, I should lose my right mind. Their act is an act of binding my right mind. It is an act of erasing my memory. If they are successful and the fruit of their actions is revealed then my memory would be erased. So I said, "Lord when you came down in my prayer room because the walls of the room shook, I believe that there is no other power above your power and I believe that, that power would come down and deliver me at this very moment." When I was saying like that, the Muslim priests came near me with that water to pour over me.

When they were approaching me as if somebody was pushing them back, they ran backward. They tried one more time and had the same experience. A fear came into their hearts.


I could not understand what happened to them. I thought, what could have happened to them? I also jumped and stood up on my feet. Everyone else also stood up. There was a commotion, What happened? What happened? When the commotion subsided, they slowly started telling that, "the power enveloping her is not a magnetic power, but a fence of fire surrounding her."


When this mighty power was revealed among the Muslim priests, a great courage, a great confidence came into my heart that, "even if the whole world would go against me, still the God who made this world is with me. The God who came down in my prayer room to call me has not gone up, but is still with me: He did not leave me alone or did not go up but He is still with me."


It is written in the Bible that, "the God who called you is faithful", "I will be with you even to the end of the age", "I have overcome the world"... but at that time I did not know these Bible verses. In those days there was nobody to strengthen me, telling me these verses, as I did not know any servant of God, any believer, prayer worrier or someone who knew the Bible. Further, no gentiles could have entered our compound. Even if someone touched our boundary wall, my father would cleanse the wall; that is the type of man my father is. No person belonging to a different religion had permission to enter our home. I did not know any Christian.

My land is a land where there were no Christians, but only Muslims. Every moment I had been seeing only the tradition and routine of how Allah is being worshipped, and hearing only the Quran Surahs. After knowing Jesus, I have not come in contact with any children of God who had experienced the presence of Jesus or any work connected with His mighty acts and deeds or any such circumstances as my family has no contact with any of these activities. But it happened that Lord Jesus started to live in my heart. On that day that light which came down in my prayer room along with the presence of God' permeated through my bones, my veins, and have started living in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Followers